You can have Potato Gratin using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Gratin
- It’s 500 kg of potatoes.
- It’s 200 ml of creme fraiche.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s of Butter.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Parmesan.
Potato Gratin step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius..
- Peel and slice potatoes into 1/2 mm slices (best use a slicer)..
- Peel garlic and cut in half..
- Take a large and flat oven dish or a clean baking tray and first rub garlic on it, then butter. If you like garlic, slice it and lay it out in the dish..
- Tile potatoes on the dish like you would panels on a roof. It should only be one layer. Salt the potatoes..
- Mix creme fraiche and milk. Add salt, nutmeg and pepper. Don't be stingy. Pout mixture into the potatoes. The potatoes shouldn't drown in the mixture..
- Add parmesan on top..
- Cook for 25-30 min in the middle of the oven..