Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet.
You can have Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet
- You need 1 pound of cooked kielbasa or sausage.
- It’s 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 package of au gratin potatoes.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 package (8 oz) of frozen California blend vegetables.
- It’s 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
Au Gratin Kielbasa Skillet instructions
- Brown sausage in oil and drain.
- Add vegetables cover and cook 8 – 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes, water and sauce mix. Cook covered on medium heat for 18-20 min stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover, let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.