Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting. Traditionally, Red Velvet Cake is topped with delicious Cream Cheese Frosting, but if any of you guys remember my rant from last week you could probably have guessed that wasn't going to happen. Red Velvet Cake with Whipped Cream Frosting. This red velvet cake is a complete yummy treat everybody is going to love.
This recipe produces the best red velvet cake with superior buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors, as well as a delicious tang from buttermilk. My trick is to whip the egg whites, which guarantees a smooth velvet crumb. The only Red Velvet Cake recipe you'll ever need! You can have Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting using 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting
- You need 1/1 of /2 cup flour.
- You need 1/1 of /4 cup sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of warm water(minus 1 tbspn).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- You need 1/4 cup of plain unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- Prepare 1/1 of /4 tspn baking powder.
- You need 1/2 of tspn salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1/8 of tspn white vinegar.
- You need 1 tbspn of vanillah essense.
- It’s 2 tbspn of red food colouring.
- You need of cream frosting.
- It’s 1/1 of /2 cup whip cream powder.
- You need 1/1 of /2 cup cold milk.
- You need 1 drop of vanillah flavour.
- You need 1 tbspn of lotus biscoff spread.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of nutella.
It's soft, moist, fluffy, rich, strikingly beautiful and decadently delicious. There's nothing quite like a decadent piece of red velvet cake covered in cream cheese frosting is there? I love that it's a unique flavor all it's own. Red velvet cake with what is most likely the original frosting, ermine frosting.
Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting step by step
- Here are all you need,in a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients,flour,cocoa powder,cornstarch.
- Bp and bs and mix at high speed,then keep aside,again in the mixing bowl break your eggs.
- Add buttermilk,vanilla essense,vinegar.
- And sugar,oil and mix at high speeed.
- Untill well mixed,then gradually add the flour mix.
- And whipped till well mixed,then add your food colouring.
- Mix again untill well combined.
- Then add warm water and mix again..
- Grease 10inch round pan and pour in half of you batter and bake at 250F for 15-25min untill a stick comes out clean when inserted, and repeat with the rest of the half..
- Measure ur whipped cream powder, add it into a mixing bowl,and add super chilled almost iced cold milk.
- Add vanilla flavour and whipp till stiff.
- U can add more milk if it becomes too thick,now cut each of the cake layer into 2, after it cools down,and add whipped cream in each layer and place the other on top,add layer of cream again untill u finish with all the 4 layers and lightly cover the cake with the rest of the cream and chill it for 30mins.
- Here i use nutella and lotus biscoff spread(i microwave them for 5 sec to make it easy to pipe) for drizzling u can use any spread of choice and drizzle as shown.
- Chill again for 1hr and serve,wallahi this cake is so yummy and moist.
- Here it is so beautiful and super amazing and yummy..
One bite, and you will save your cream cheese frosting for carrot cake! Red velvet cake…it has eluded me for so long!! This moist red velvet cake is made with a shortcut ingredient, instant chocolate pudding mix. There's a traditional white buttercream frosting to go with it. Very moist red velvet cake — with excellent buttercream frosting.