Red Velvet Chocolate cake.
You can cook Red Velvet Chocolate cake using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Chocolate cake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of maida(all purpose flour).
- You need 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of red food colour(if using gel colour 2 drops only).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Icing.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted chocolate white/condensed milk.
- Prepare As needed of Food colour red.
- It’s As needed of Choco chips.
Red Velvet Chocolate cake instructions
- Beat the curd.Add oil and sugar powder and mix well.Sieve al dry ingredients now. If batter is too thick then add 1/4 cup of warm water or milk..
- Mix with spatula.Transfer into 6 inch rould mould.Now bake for 30 minutes. In pre heated oven at 170 °C..
- Cool it nicely. Covering by cling wrap keep in the fridge for at least 10 minute for more softenes.Cut in 3 slices.Now whip the cream after stiff peaks add melted chocolate and beat again.Start making a layers of whip cream in cake.Add some choco chips in each layer.Give a smooth finish.keep in the fridge to set for 10 min..
- Now paste the decorated sprinkles on the side of cake.Make a nice lace design with N1 nozzle.Again add some chocolate with red food colour in the centre.Garnish with sprinkles.Your lovely red velvet chocolate cake is ready..