Red velvet chocolate chip cookies. Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies. These red velvet chocolate chip cookies have the most delicious red velvet flavor and are filled with white chocolate chips. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
They say red is the color of confidence. Yes, you can use any type of red velvet cake mix. And yes, these will be the softest, chewiest, most chocolate chip-filled cookies to ever cross your lips. You can cook Red velvet chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet chocolate chip cookies
- You need 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Red food coloring.
- Prepare 200 grms of butter.
So preheat your oven, make sure the milk is ice-cold, and read on for this quick and easy cookie recipe that marries red velvet cake flavor with chocolate chip cookie perfection. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Whisk the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
Red velvet chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Cream sugar and butter together.add the egg and vanilla and mix.add the flour,Choco chips, cocoa powder and color and mix. You can use your fingers to knead at this point. Make into balls and shape as desired. Bake in a preheated oven for about 25_30mins..
In large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla, egg and food color. Add Bisquick mix and baking cocoa; beat on low speed until combined. These Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies are not very different from classic chocolate chip cookies. I used cocoa powder to have that nice velvety color.