Red Velvet Cupcake ll.
You can have Red Velvet Cupcake ll using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcake ll
- You need 6 cups of flour.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cups of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of milk flavor.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla flavor.
- It’s 3 cups of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of red food colouring (powder).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare of Buttermilk.
- You need 1 cup of powdered milk.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of warm water.
- You need 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
Red Velvet Cupcake ll instructions
- You don't have a buttermilk? No vex, you can do it your own… In a bowl, pour powdered milk, add warm water and whisk, make sure there's no lumps. Allow to cool and add white vinegar. Whisk and set aside..
- This is the buttermilk we are going to use in this cake..
- In a bowl, add flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda..
- Add milk flavor, vanilla flavor and cocoa powder..
- Stir and set aside. Break the eggs in a bowl..
- In another bowl, add oil and sugar. Mix well until the sugar dissolves..
- Add buttermilk and whisk. Add eggs gradually, mix well..
- Add white vinegar and whisk. Gradually add flour mixture, mix well after each addition and make sure there's no lumps..
- Finally add red colour and mix well..
- Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners, bake at preheated oven. When the skewer inserted comes out clean, it's done..
- Enjoy the moist cupcake…..