Grandma's Pot Roast.
You can cook Grandma's Pot Roast using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's Pot Roast
- Prepare 3 lb of chuck pot roast.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 6 of small baby red potatoes; halved.
- It’s 2 cups of baby carrots.
- You need 1 of yellow onion; sliced.
- It’s to taste of garlic salt.
- It’s to taste of ground pepper.
- Prepare 3 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 3 tsp of dried rosemary.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 3 tsp of ground tyme.
- It’s 1 packet of Lipton onion soup mix.
Grandma's Pot Roast instructions
- Cut roast in half. Rub down with dijon mustard, dried rosemary, tyme, salt, pepper & garlic salt. Place roast into slow cooker. Put slow cooker on high..
- Pour into slow cooker your beef broth, halved potatoes, baby carrots & sliced onion. Then sprinkle a packet of Lipton onion soup mix over roast & veggies..
- Cover & cook on high for 6 hrs. As the roast cooks it will shrink, leaving room to move around the veggies half way through the cooking process. When finished the roast should easily fall apart. Serve & enjoy! 😆.