Dalgona Coffee Red Velvet Cake.
You can cook Dalgona Coffee Red Velvet Cake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dalgona Coffee Red Velvet Cake
- Prepare of For dalgona coffee…….
- You need 2 tbsp of instant coffee powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need of For red velvet cake………
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s 4 drops of red food colour.
Dalgona Coffee Red Velvet Cake instructions
- First we have to make dalgona coffee. So for this, in a large mixing bowl place sugar, coffee and hot water.
- Using a hand mixer, whisk vigorously until it's thick, creamy, light, forthy and soft peaks or foamy appear, and keep in your fridge till u prepare cake.
- Preparation of cake……. Sieve maida, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder in bowl and keep aside.
- In a another mixing bowl add oil, milk, vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now add sieved maida and mix well, add vinegar, red food colour and mix.
- Now pour the batter into a greased mould and place into a preheated pressure cooker and cook in low flame for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After 25 minutes your cake is ready, now cool completely.
- Remove from the mould and cut the top part very careful, and divide the cake into two layer,.
- Break the top part and make crumb.
- Preparation of dalgona coffee red velvet cake……. Now place one layer of the cake in a plate and pour a thick layer of prepared whipped dalgona coffee on top and place another layer over it, cover the cake with whipped dalgona coffee and put the crumbs on the side and few on top also, decorate with foamy whipped coffee on top, cut as your desired shape and enjoy a delicious delightful dessert.