Eggless Red Velvet Cake.
You can cook Eggless Red Velvet Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Red Velvet Cake
- It’s 180 g of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of red colour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cocoa powder.
Eggless Red Velvet Cake step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl (Sifted flour, cocoa, baking soda, salt, sugar..
- In a separate bowl mix buttermilk, vanilla extract, vegetables oil, red colour.
- And the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients while stirring then add vinegar.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake in moderate heat 180° for 25-30mins.
- I used whipped cream to decorate.