Red Velvet Mini cake.
You can cook Red Velvet Mini cake using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Mini cake
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of red food colour.
- Prepare 8 of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 cup of sugar.
Red Velvet Mini cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350º F..
- Line the cupcake pans with liners and lightly spray them with cooking spray..
- Combine flour and cocoa powder in a bowl. Set aside..
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment mix beat together butter and sugar until smooth on medium speed. Once smooth add oil and vanilla; mix until well combined. Add milk and vinegar. Add the food coloring and keep mixing until well combined..
- Add the flour mixture; mix just until combined. Please do not overmix..
- Divide batter evenly among liners, about three-quarters full each..
- Bake for 18 – 22 minutes on the same shelf, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Let it rest for 5 minutes in the pan then turn out onto a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before frosting..
- Beat in a large bowl with an electric mixer the softened cream cheese and butter on medium speed for 3 – 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally, until smooth and creamy..
- Stir in salt and vanilla, then stir in sugar. frosting is a thick spreadable consistency. If it's too thick you can add a 1 tablespoon of milk..
- Spread some sprinkles on it.