Eggless red velvet brownie. Valentine's Day is around the corner, and love is in the air. What better way to show your love and affection towards a special one, than Decadent Red. These Eggless Red Velvet Brownies are somewhere between cakey and fudgy.
Making this eggless red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting is very easy because it starts with a store-bought cake mix but tastes like it was made from scratch. The combination of tofu and yogurt as egg substitute works like a charm making the cake very soft and moist. Red Velvet Beetroot Muffins are delicious mini cakes of the classic red velvet made with beetroot puree that gives it a dense and red look. You can cook Eggless red velvet brownie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless red velvet brownie
- Prepare 50 gms of butter.
- You need 80 gms of sugar.
- Prepare 70 gms of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 th tsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essance.
- It’s Few drops of red food colour.
- You need 20 gms of curd.
- Prepare 5-6 gms of cocoa powder.
Once done, take the Eggless Beetroot muffin out of the oven and keep them on a wire rack to cool down. Your Eggless Red Velvet Beetroot Muffins are. Homemade Eggless Red Velvet cake recipe is so soft and fluffy without eggs , butter or condensed milk. This easy to make Eggless Red Velvet cake is so soft and fluffy without the addition of eggs.
Eggless red velvet brownie step by step
- Take a bowl add butter, sugar and mix well..
- Then add vinegar, curd, vanilla essence, red colour and mix well..
- Add maida, coco powder and mix well..
- Take a cake tin and grease it with some oil, line it with butter paper then pour batter in it..
- Whisk cream cheese and spread on the batter and draw swirled with help of toothpick and bake it in otg/oven at 150-160° temperature for 30 mins..
You can make this delicious rich cake for any occasion or even turn them into eggless Red velvet. Other toppings for your Red Velvet Cake. While I have used my favorite cream cheese frosting, I do understand that you guys might want to take a different way or just, an easier way with your frosting. Dairy Free Eggless Gluten Free High Fiber Sugar Free Vegan. It can't get better than that, right?