Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast. Maybe cauliflower rice would be a good fit here. Moroccan cooking made simple and easy. Modern Moroccan, recipes, cuisine and dishes.
Bright and flavorful, this Moroccan-inspired roasted cauliflower with homemade harissa makes the perfect vegetarian option for your next celebration. Let the oven do the work in this hearty Moroccan chicken and cauliflower one-pot recipe. See more Chicken recipes at Tesco Real Food. You can have Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast
- You need 2 c of reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of large head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of onion, halved and sliced.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, sliced.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 3 T of EVOO, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1-1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
Put the rice, onion, cauliflower, garlic, spices, orange zest and juice, dried fruit and kale into a large, shallow. It's wonderfully tender and easily feeds a crowd. The combination of flavors is so different from your mom's pot roast, you may never go back! Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Moroccan Spices has an aromatic and alluring scent as it marinates.
Moroccan Cauliflower Pot Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In small bowl, combine spices..
- Cut off stalk at base of cauliflower head so it sits flat. Score bottom with an "X". Brush head with half of the oil, coat with spice rub..
- In a large oven-proof pot, heat oil. Add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Add in beans, raisins and broth, simmer 3 min..
- Place cauliflower in pot, spice side up. Cover and bake 30 min..
- Remove cover and bake another 30-45 min, until tender..
- Slice cauliflower into wedges and serve with chickpea mixture..
I had not roasted a whole cauliflower before trying this recipe. This Moroccan Pot Roast recipe is wonderfully tender and easily feeds a crowd. The combination of flavors is so different from a traditional pot roast, you may never go back! In large bowl, whisk half of the yogurt, the oil, salt, cumin, coriander, ginger and cayenne. Try our easy to follow moroccan-style roasted cauliflower recipe.