Red Velvet Brownie. Decadent red velvet brownies swirled with cheesecake. After months and months deciding what kind of homemade red velvet recipe would be my first, I finally settled on a swirly brownie recipe. Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies – A rich and cakey red velvet brownie base, topped by an amazing creamy cheesecake layer, then more brownie batter swirled into the cheesecake.
As I was making these red velvet brownies I wondered if I could pinpoint what these were if I had to eat them. Brownie layer: In a saucepan on medium heat melt the butter. Remove the butter to a large bowl and add the sugar, vanilla, cocoa. "A chewy, light, red velvet brownie full of that classic red velvet flavor. You can have Red Velvet Brownie using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Brownie
- It’s of For Brownie Sponge.
- It’s 80 gms of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 80 gms of Chocolate Compound.
- Prepare 1 cup of Powder Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 Cup of Flour.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Red Food Colour.
- It’s of For Icing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk Chocolate.
Drizzled with white chocolate or cream cheese and top with walnuts!" I was suppose to post these delicious. These red velvet brownies are easy to make thanks to a store-bought cake mix. Mix cake mix, egg, and melted butter/oil until batter is smooth. Moist, lightly chocolately red velvet brownies have a delectable swirl of cream cheese filling inside.
Red Velvet Brownie step by step
- In a Bowl, Add Unsalted Butter and Compound Chocolate. Melt it in the Microwave. Stir it..
- Add Vanilla Essence, Powder Sugar and Baking Powder. Mix until everything Combines..
- Add Milk and Stir..
- In another Bowl add Food Colour and Flour. Mix and Mix. Gradually add Liquid Batch in the Dry Mixture, Mix Mix Mix..
- Put the Batter in a 8 inch greased and lined square pan. Tap to Remove Air Bubbles..
- Bake in the Oven for 30-45 minutes on162°C. (Depending on your Oven's Heat)..
- Check with a Cake Tester when it's ready..
- Let it Cool completely and Cut it in Square Pieces..
- Melt the Chocolate in microwave. Dip each piece of Brownie in the Chocolate. You can even Decorate more..
- Our Yummilicious Brownies are ready to eat whenever you're feeling a bit sweet..
- Enjoy your meal..
Reviews for: Photos of Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. Red velvet brownies are the type of chocolate brownies that you can serve on any occasion and they're always appropriate. Brownie recipes are almost always well received but this red velvet. Our red velvet brownies are a bite-size version of the classic red velvet cake. Top these red velvet brownies with cream cheese frosting for the.