Red Velvet Brownies.
You can have Red Velvet Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Brownies
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of Brown Sugar.
- You need 4 of Large Eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 oz of Red Food coloring (optional) n.
- It’s 4 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 6 teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Red Velvet Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Butter and flour an 9 X 13 clear glass baking pan.
- In a small bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment beat together the butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. About 2 minutes. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition, then stir in food coloring (if not using food coloring add 4 tablespoons water or milk) add vanilla, mix until fully incorporated..
- Mix flour, cocoa and salt in a separate bowl. Slowly add in the flour mixture, being very careful not to over mix. Mix until the color is fully incorporated. Mix (DO NOT OVER MIX) the batter. The batter will be very thick.
- Remove the bowl from mixer stir up the batter with a rubber spatula once or twice just to ensure all of the flour has incorporated from the sides and there isn't anything stuck on the bottom of the bowl. You'll want one uniform color (red) batter Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake 30 -40 minutes for a thin crust on top and gooey underneath Set aside to cool, cut into bars and serve..