Red velvet chocochip cookies. Today I'm going to share with you guys how I make Red Velvet Chocochips Cookies – easy style. Beautiful and delicious red velvet chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are so soft and rich! perfect cookies for Christmas, valentine's day, birthdays or.
Red velvet has just a hint of cocoa to give it a very mild chocolate flavor. I like to use natural cocoa powder (as opposed to Dutch-process cocoa powder) in these cookies. Red velvet cookies are rich with cocoa and dark chocolate chips in this recipe perfect for Christmas or Valentine's Day. You can have Red velvet chocochip cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red velvet chocochip cookies
- Prepare 1/8 cup of salted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of castor sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour (maida).
- You need 1 tbsp of cocco powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1-2 drops of Red colour (gel colour).
- You need as needed of Choco chips.
Reviews for: Photos of Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies. Red Velvet Cookies – these are perfectly soft and chewy, gorgeously red and dotted with creamy vanilla chocolate chips. Plus when you use too much cocoa it depletes that beautiful red color, it turns it more of a brownish auburn shade rather than a velvety red. One was a red velvet chocolate chip cookie recipe from cake mix and the other one was from scratch.
Red velvet chocochip cookies instructions
- In large bowl mix castor sugar and butter.
- Mix vanilla essence and red colour into castor sugar butter mixture and then whip.
- Then add flour,cocco powder and baking soda to mixture,then mix and then add milk till thick consistency of dough.
- After cleanwrap put the dough keep in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Grease the plate with butter and then linedvwithbutter paper on greased plate.Preheat the oven at 180.
- Take out the cookie dough from fridge, add chocochips then make a small ball and then flatten it. Bake the cookie for 25minutes.
- If you want crunchy cookie then temperature of oven lower down it means temperature will be 150C and then bake for another 5-7 minutes..
Chocolate chip cookie recipes are a huge hit in my house and have tried many variations of it. I was eager to add this red velvet chocolate chip cookie recipe to. These red velvet cookies are baked soft and chewy and laced with milk chocolate chips. These red velvet cookies are my favorite for all those reasons and more. Now, I know many people may tell you that red velvet either does not.