Red Velvet Drip Cake. In this video I share with you my Red Velvet Cake Recipe. It's a wonderful tender cake, perfect for any special occasion. Want to see more stunning cake.
Red Velvet Cake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting ( Drip Cake ). Red-tinted chocolate cake is covered with contrasting fluffy frosting for a stunning presentation. This is a wonderful traditional Red Velvet Cake recipe and the frosting puts it over the top. You can cook Red Velvet Drip Cake using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Drip Cake
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsweetened coco powder.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2-3 drops of red colour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It’s of For white chocolate ganache.
- You need 1 cup of chopped white chocolate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick fresh cream.
- You need handful of Sprinkles (optional).
Having read through the comments I think this recipe is problematic because people have made modifications that. Red velvet cake topped with fake, edible blood (red ganache) & chocolate bats for your next party! As far as Halloween treats go, this is a showstopper! · Want to make the perfect drip cake? This drip cake recipe is super easy, and walks you through everything you need to know about drip cakes!
Red Velvet Drip Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 170 °c. Grease and dust a 6 or 7 inch tin.Seive all dry ingredients together..
- Mix oil and milk in another vessel till combined..
- Add wet to dry ingredients. Milk well till combined.
- Add the essence and red colour. Mix well.
- Lastly add vinegar and mix..
- Pour in the baking tin and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Check with a skewer in the last few minutes to see for doneness or bake further..
- Make the white chocolate ganache in the meanwhile. Melt the finely chopped white chocolate with the cream in a double boiler. Keep stirring with the spatula till chocolate melts. Keep aside..
- Cool the cake on a wire rack. Remove the top thin layer of crust and grind in a mixer for few seconds. Remove the crumb powder and keep aside..
- Pour the ganache on the cake all over.reserve some for drip. Chill it for 1 or 2 hours and use to drip with a spoon around the cake..
- Decorate with the crumb powder and sprinkles..
- Yummy tasty red velvet drip cake ready to devour!.
This Best Red Velvet Cake Recipe you will ever try! My mom would always make this velvet red cake cake from scratch on Christmas when I was growing up. I never really thought too much about it, except that it was a "special occasion" cake. She would go to the trouble of making the cake, cooking the. This classic red velvet layer cake recipe is moist, tender, and delicious!