Red velvet Fruit Cake. Delicious cakes for Christmas. – Recipe Dessert : Red velvet fruit cake by Riva. Combine the rest half of the flour with the fruit peels, toss them lightly until well coated (This helps the even distribution of the fruit peels in the cake batter) and mix it with the cake batter. Historically, red velvet cake was just chocolate cake tinted red from the acid in cocoa powder, not from food coloring.
If your loved one is a pure vegetarian, you can simply go for eggless Red Velvet cake or a Red Velvet Fruit cake from FlowerAura. This classic red velvet cake recipe is made with cocoa, red food coloring, and buttermilk. Use the homemade cooked frosting or cream cheese frosting. You can cook Red velvet Fruit Cake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red velvet Fruit Cake
- It’s 200 gms of Maida.
- Prepare 220 gms of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coco powder.
- You need 150 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 250 ml of Buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s For of Garnishing:.
- Prepare As per taste of Chocolate art.
- It’s As required of Fruits(Kiwi, Grapes).
- It’s As per taste of Honey.
- Prepare As required of Sweet Gems.
The BEST Red Velvet Cake Recipe with Sweet Cream Cheese Frosting. I have always been a red velvet cake fan but there are some that are just better than others. I was looking for a deep, rich flavor and a tender, moist crumb with a sweet creamy cream cheese frosting. Magic Cake, Part II – I experimented a little bit and came up with chocolate, red velvet and fruit variation of the magic cake.
Red velvet Fruit Cake instructions
- In a bowl add all the dry ingredients mentioned above and sieve them together to avoid lump..
- Now, add ananda buttermilk, vegetable oil, vanilla essence, beetroot paste and mix well to make a smooth batter..
- Lastly, add vinegar and mix well..
- Take 1 cake tin of 6'inch and muffin mould grease them with oil and dust them using maida, pour the batter equally in them..
- Preheat microwave oven at 180°C for 10 minutes. Bake them in a preheated microwave oven 20-25minutes or till done it depends on each microwave oven..
- (Optional) Whipped the heavy cream for 3-4minutes and let it sit in freeze..
- Cut kiwi and grapes. After baked, let it cool down and demould it..
- Apply whipped cream onto both cake and decorate it with gems, chocolate, chopped fruits, and lastly honey..
I made it with two types of fruit Last week I made a Magic Cake and it was really great. Some of you asked me about different flavors that could be added to the batter, so I. RED VELVET CAKE RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING This red velvet cake has a classic sponge texture that's light and airy, moist cake with a tender crumb and deep red color in contrast to the white cream cheese frosting. Red velvet cake with what is most likely the original frosting, ermine frosting. One bite, and you will save your cream cheese frosting for carrot cake!