Red Velvet Cookies with glace icing.
You can cook Red Velvet Cookies with glace icing using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies with glace icing
- You need of Dry ingredients :.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of / 58 gram butter.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients :.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red food coloring.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of glace icing :.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar (shifted).
- You need 1 tbs of milk.
- It’s 10 gram of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Red Velvet Cookies with glace icing instructions
- Mix well all dry ingredients..
- Mix well all wet ingredients until fine..
- Beat unsalted butter with dry ingredients until coorporated..
- Pour wet ingredients to dry ingredients and keep mixing until dough comes together in a mass..
- Preheat oven 350 F 15 minutes before baking. And place your parchment paper on your baking tray..
- Divide the dough with small sized ice cream scoop. I was using my hand and make a small ball. Places 5" apart between each cookies dough..
- Slightly flatten your dough, to 3" wide..
- Bake in another 15 minutes and set baking sheet on a rack to cool..
- When it cool.. glace your cookies : just mix all the icing glace ingredients, put on your piping bag. And decorate based on your liking..