Red velvet and chocolate sponge cake. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and cocoa powder. I wanted a Red Velvet cake that uses cake flour and vegetable oil. Thank you for posting this and I look forward to making it for my Holiday Party!
Chocolate Cake and Red Velvet Cake have a few things in common. They are both desserts, everyone loves them, and you just can't get enough of them. Red velvet cake has distinctive red color that makes it easily identifiable from cho. You can cook Red velvet and chocolate sponge cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red velvet and chocolate sponge cake
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 7 of medium size eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoon of white venigar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of veggie oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Red food color.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coco powder.
- You need of Frosting.
- You need 2 cups of Powdered whipped cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Rich sponge cake and indulgent cream cheese frosting is an irresistible treat. Find many more delicious Valentine's Day recipes and learn how to make red velvet cake at Tesco Real Food. With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese topping, they're perfect for elevenses served with a Bake a batch of red velvet cupcakes as a treat. With chocolate sponge and a cream cheese While the cakes are cooling, make the icing.
Red velvet and chocolate sponge cake instructions
- Grease and put baking paper to your baking pan then set aside. Add flour,salt baking powder in a bowl then whisk. Divide the dry ingredients into two add table spoon of coco powder to one bowl(red velvet) then add the remaining to the other bowl then sift in separate bowl. Pre heat your oven at 170°C/350°F..
- Separate egg whites and egg yolks. Add the egg whites to a large bowl and mix incorporating with your sugar till stiff peak. Add vanilla to your egg yolks and start adding it to the egg whites one at a time then turn off your mixer..
- Divide the egg mixture into two then start adding and mixing the dry ingredients in each of the bowls with rubber spatula in 3 adding. Add oil into milk and divide it into two then add red food color to one and mix it to the red velvet cake mix bowl then add the other milk mixture to the chocolate cake mix bowl in 3 adding. Add baking soda to venigar and whisk then pour it to each of the bowl and mix..
- Pour the cake mixtures simultaneously to your pan(you can bake them in separate pan it's your choice) and bake at 160°C for 30 to 35 mins or till when stick comes out clean..
- Frosting : add all ingredients into a bowl and mix till stiff peak. Pour your cream in a piping bag with your desired nuzzle tip then decorate. I glazed mine with caramel. Enjoy.😋.
Beat together the butter and icing sugar using an electric whisk. Preheat your oven for a quick and easy recipe featuring the softest, chewiest Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies loaded with chocolate chips! Yes, you can use any type of red velvet cake mix. And yes, these will be the softest, chewiest, most chocolate chip-filled cookies to. Red velvet cupcakes recipe from the Hummingbird Bakery have deep red sponge with delicious cream cheese frosting.