Red Velvet Cupcakes. Fluffy and moist, these buttery red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. The tangy cream cheese frosting puts them over the top! Over the past year, the most requested recipe on my blog is… red velvet.
These Red Velvet Cupcakes are soft, light, moist, and topped with an easy cream cheese frosting. These cupcakes are buttery, moist, soft, and taste just like a classic red velvet cupcake. Top these classic red velvet cupcakes with a tangy cream cheese frosting and serve them at your next birthday party or backyard potluck. You can have Red Velvet Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcakes
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Refine oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare as per taste of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare as required of Red food color as required.
Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Traditional recipes do not use food coloring, with the red color due to non-Dutched, anthocyanin-rich cocoa. Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe & Video. Everyone seems to enjoy Red Velvet Cupcakes covered with lovely swirls of Cream Cheese Frosting.
Red Velvet Cupcakes instructions
- Assemble the Ingredients..
- Sieve all dry ingredients (All-purpose flour, powdered sugar, Baking powder, baking soda)..
- Mix curd oil and vanilla essence for 2-3 minutes continuously by a hand whisk..
- Now add the dry ingredients and mix the cake batter..
- Add milk and beat for 3-4 minutes (Don't overmix the cake batter).
- Add red food color as required and mix well. your cake batter is ready..
- Grease the mold or bowl with oil or ghee. Pour the batter..
- Preheat kadai for 10 minutes at low flame. Then set the mold in kadai and bake for 30 to 35 minutes in low flame..
- After 35 minutes open the lid and check the cake by a toothpick. If it will come clear then your cake is ready, if it doesn't come clear then bake for 5-7 minutes more..
- Cool completely then de-mold the cake..
- Take whipping cream in a bowl and add 2 tsp powdered sugar and one tsp vanilla essence and beat until stiff peaks..
- Make swirls on the cupcake with this frosting..
- Red velvet cup cake is ready to serve..
The Best Red Velvet Cupcake Recipe with Cream Cheese Frosting. All of the tips and tricks for making perfect red velvet cupcakes every single time! It's Christmas Eve and I am trying to sneak in one last. I shared my favorite red velvet cake recipe earlier this year, and it led to lots of questions about red velvet cupcakes. I should have seen this coming, but was not prepared and hadn't tested out my.