Red Velvet Cookies. Beautiful and delicious red velvet chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are so soft and rich! perfect cookies for Christmas, valentine's day. Red velvet cake meets a soft-baked chocolate chip cookie today.
A perfect cookie for Christmas or Valentines! Red velvet cake in cookie form—that's what you've got here with these Red Velvet Cookies! Cream cheese and white chocolate chips lend tanginess and sweetness to every bite. You can have Red Velvet Cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cookies
- It’s 1 Box (15.25 oz) of Red Velvet cake mix (I like the mix w/pudding).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/4 Cup of white chocolate chips.
I served these Red Velvet Cookies at the church baazar last week and they were such a pleasant surprise for everyone. I was given the "Best Cook" award for these tasty bits. Red Velvet Cookies are soft and chewy with the most delicious red velvet flavor. Dip them in white chocolate for an extra special Valentine's Day treat.
Red Velvet Cookies step by step
- Combine cake mix, oil, & eggs. Mix well..
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 mins.
- Roll in balls, about 2 tbsp. Arrange on baking sheet about 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350 for about 13 mins each or until crisp around edges..
Delish.com brings you red velvet perfection. Make cookies: Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle on the baking sheet. *TRIED & TRUE* Soft n chewy red velvet cookies with a cream cheese filling! Watch me make these soft n chewy red velvet cookie sandwiches from. This Red Velvet Cookies Recipe is gorgeous but taste even better than they look. They are my kids all time favorite cookie.